Simulation is one of the most effective and risk-free ways to prepare healthcare practitioners to treat patients, handle critical situations and reduce errors.
Leveraging our company’s 75 years of experience in simulation-based aviation training, we are able to support a holistic learner journey through four key initiatives, also known as The CAE Advantage:
- Optimized Physiological Modeling: We know how humans work, whether it’s how their bodies respond to treatment or their brains react to learning. Using data and medical modeling, we deliver best-in-class, physiologically optimized clinical education solutions.
- Advanced Simulation Technologies: From physical patient simulators to interactive digital scenarios, our products provide authentic, autonomous, objective responses to learner inputs.
- Digitally Connected Platforms: Our physiological model–and its benefits–extends from the physical world to the digital one, where we offer cloud-based and interconnected platforms for instructor-led training, self-directed learning or a combination of the two.
- Data-Informed Analysis: Data drives everything we do. We adapt and update our models using artificial intelligence and big data to improve outcomes.
Knowing how the human body works
• Dynamic medical modelling
• Best-in-class clinical education solutions
Delivering lifelike simulations enriched by VR/AR
• Realistic simulators; interactive medical equipment
• Authentic, consistent and automatic responses
Using data to make decisions
• Artiﬁcial intelligence and big data
• Proactive, real-time, impactful learning
Blending physical & digital learning experiences
• Cloud-based, connected platforms
• Seamless transitions between on-site and remote learning