About this module
The Urgent Obstetrical Situations Module for Lucina contains 10 SCEs which progress in difficulty from basic obstetrical management to urgent/critical obstetrical situations.This Learning Module is intended for a broad spectrum of practitioners, including physicians, nurses, advanced practice nurses, paramedics and first responders.
This Learning Module also includes Patient Record files as well as a .cas files for importing into LearningSpace™ as a Case.
Simulated Clinical Experiences (SCEs)
- Anaphylactoid Syndrome of Pregnancy
- Chronic Fetal Hypoxia Associated with Placental Insufficiency
- Fetal Heart Rate Signal Loss
- Inadvertent Monitoring of Maternal Heart Rate
- Major Placental Abruption
- Maternal Hypotension following Epidural Block
- Maternal Sepsis
- Oxytocin Induced Uterine Tachysystole
- Repetitive Decelerations Caused by Umbilical Cord Compression
- Uncontrolled Gestational Diabetic
Get started today.