About this module
The Rapid Assessment and Intervention Learning Module was developed in partnership with the Community Hospital Alternative for Risk Transfer (CHART) Institute to assist hospital teams in acquiring the competencies for rapid identification of patient’s in distress on the general nursing units and appropriate response. These 10 SCEs are focused on the most common emergencies that require timely intervention to promote positive patient outcomes.
Simulated Clinical Experiences (SCEs)
- Acute Ischemic CVA
- Anaphylactic Reaction to Blood Administration
- Cardiopulmonary Arrest
- Care of the Seizure Patient
- The Deteriorating Client with COPD
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Pulmonary Embolism
- Myocardial Infarction
- Postoperative Diabetic Patient
- Postoperative Hemorrhage
- Sepsis with Hypotension
CAE Apollo, CAE HPS
Get started today.