About this module
Medical-Surgical Nursing contains 8 SCEs that cover a variety of acute medical problems and diseases. They focus on critical thinking skills and the coordination of care for patients from admission through discharge, preparing the patient for a safe transition home.
Simulated Clinical Experiences (SCEs)
- Anaphylactic Reaction to Blood Administration
- Brain Attack with Thrombolytic Therapy on the Medical-Surgical Unit
- Chest Pain Management of the Postoperative Patient
- Chest Pain Management of the Telemetry Patient
- Chest Tube Insertion and General Ongoing Care
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Electrolyte Imbalance of the Older Adult
- Gastrointestinal Bleed Secondary to Aspirin Abuse
Get started today.