About this module
Chronic/Community Care Nursing has 8 SCEs which focus on providing care to patients battling long-term diseases. Patient and family education, available community resources for managing the patient’s care, preventative measures, safety and access to care are topics covered.
Simulated Clinical Experiences (SCEs)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome with Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia
- Aggressive Patient with Positive Test for Tuberculosis
- Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome
- Chronic Diabetic
- Chronic Heart Failure and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- End of Life Care
- Sickle Cell Crisis
- AIDS and Mild Encephalopathy
Get started today.