Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Funding is now available
For a limited time, hospitals and healthcare education institutions can apply for new and expanded grants made available through the U.S. CARES Act. Many of the grants will expire soon, so immediate submission is required. Let us help you with grant research, writing and selection of medical simulation technology for new and existing grant projects.
- Healthcare workforce education and training equipment
- Hospital employee training to reduce COVID-19 exposure
- Distance learning for medical students, faculty and staff training
- Transition to virtual instructional delivery
- Reimbursement of COVID-19 related expense including educational technology
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act passed by the United States Congress in March of 2020 will provide more than $2 trillion in economic relief, including support for medical education and training, equipment and distance learning.
Hospitals, colleges and universities may be eligible for immediate funding assistance under a variety of new and existing grant programs. In this rapidly evolving funding environment, let CAE Healthcare help you identify grant funding resources that meet your training program needs.